Welcome Viewers

On this blog there is good up to date information on rats. Below to the right are the dates of when I posted stuff. Click on the side ways arowose to see the posts that I wrote for that month. If you would like to read a little about me click on "Me and My Blog." Please feel free to watch the You Tube videos about rats - except for the five random videos that keep coming up, they have nothing to do with rats. I don't know why, also please vote on the serveys and leave comments. Please come back every once in a while because I will be posting things very often, so stay in tune. Feel free to click on the adds, some of them you may find helpful because they will bring you to discount rat cages. Hope this blog is useful. Thanks for reading!

Search Here

Custom Search

Friday, April 16, 2010

7 comments:

Lorettaa said...

I am very sorry to hear about your LuLu ! I have three hairless dumbo's and one dumbo rat with hair . I love them all very much , but .. the hairless that i named Cloe (my first rat i got) seem's to be a favoret of mine . I don't know what i would do if she passed . Again , i'm so sorry for your loss . Thier great pet's !

Anonymous said...

I have a hairless named Lucy <3

Kelly :] said...

I have some questions about rats. Can I send you an email? :]

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your girl - one of my first rats died from a tumor, too. Broke my heart :(

Business logo design said...

Thank you for the work you have done to let us know the facts.
You are appreciated.

magda said...

hey.very nice blog u have :)) i really like it :))) i follow it and will look here also/:)


i also making my blogspot about rats pls visit , follow and comment ;)))))

www.rats-pl.blogspot.coM THANKS :))


ps. i will be very happy if u give my blog on ur page :))

magda said...

hey.very nice blog u have :)) i really like it :))) i follow it and will look here also/:)


i also making my blogspot about rats pls visit , follow and comment ;)))))

www.rats-pl.blogspot.coM THANKS :))


ps. i will be very happy if u give my blog on ur page :))

If you don't think rats are necessarily the pet you are looking for, but want a pet similar to a rat, I would look into a chinchilla. This link is great for the history of chinchillas, and is really interesting.
Google

Have any questions or comments? Email me at ratmanbv@gmail.com

ratmanbv@gmail.com