Welcome Viewers

On this blog there is good up to date information on rats. Below to the right are the dates of when I posted stuff. Click on the side ways arowose to see the posts that I wrote for that month. If you would like to read a little about me click on "Me and My Blog." Please feel free to watch the You Tube videos about rats - except for the five random videos that keep coming up, they have nothing to do with rats. I don't know why, also please vote on the serveys and leave comments. Please come back every once in a while because I will be posting things very often, so stay in tune. Feel free to click on the adds, some of them you may find helpful because they will bring you to discount rat cages. Hope this blog is useful. Thanks for reading!

Search Here

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Recommendations on rat supplies.

In case you were wondering what kind of food and bedding I use , for I have found what I think works the best. I get all of my supplies at Pet Co but you can probably find them at your local pet store. For bedding I have found a bedding that has the best odor control. It is also brown so their waste isn't so obvious which is good for when guests are over. The bedding is called Green Pet Aspen Supreme Pellets Pet and Bird All Natural Litter/Bedding. You can look for it at the pet store - the package has a picture of birds, a rabbit, a ferret, and a couple other pictures of small animals on it. If you go to PetCo.com you can order it very easily from there for a cheaper price. At the bottom of this passage there is a link to PetCo.com. The food I use also should be at PetCo, PetCo.com, or your local pet store. It is called Kaytee Fiesta Fortified Gourmet Food For Mice and Rats. On the package is a green background, a picture of a sunflower, and a picture of a mouse and a rat. Packaging covers may change through time. Once again on PetCo.com there is usually discounts, at the bottom of this passage there is a link to PetCo.com.

3 comments:

Ultra.High.Fidelity said...

Some great ideas! I've also found this pet supplies to be helpful. Your rats are VERY cute I wish more people kept them as pets!

Ali Fran said...

I just use towels as bedding. My rats love this towels because they are for burrowing!

Anonymous said...

Ever heard of Harlan Teklad?

If you don't think rats are necessarily the pet you are looking for, but want a pet similar to a rat, I would look into a chinchilla. This link is great for the history of chinchillas, and is really interesting.
Google

Have any questions or comments? Email me at ratmanbv@gmail.com

ratmanbv@gmail.com